Hello Our Beautiful Readers!
A guest book it a wonderful memento to your beautiful day! Here are a few of our favorite ideas!
- A beautiful book where people can sign their names and write down some words of wisdom for a happy marriage.
- Have a wooden signature letter and have guests sign it and hang it in your home when you return from your honeymoon.
- Have guests sign a picture mat to go in the frame with your wedding picture.
- Have guests sign pieces of the Jenga game and whenever you play, you will have a sweet reminder of your wedding!
- Like to travel or doing a destination wedding, have guests sign a globe and then use it as a decorative piece for your home!
- Have your guests write date ideas on a piece of paper and toss it into a decorative jar. Whenever the two of you can’t think of any good ideas for a date, you can just go to your jar and see your friends & family’s ideas.
- Instead of a date jar maybe have a vacation idea jar filled with your guest's favorite places.
Be creative and have a guest book which reflects your relationship and will mean something to both of you for years to come!
Until Next Week our Beautiful Readers!