Written by Decadent Details Assistant, Stephany LaCruz
Hello Our Beautiful Readers,
One of the first things couples do after they are engaged is start looking for the perfect venue for their celebration! Is your dream wedding at a barn, mansion, museum, historical hotel, or outdoors. Regardless of the type of venue you are looking for, here are some important questions to ask when visiting beautiful venues for your perfect wedding!
● How many wedding’s will be on the property on my wedding date?
● What deposit is required and what is the payment schedule?
● Are there any hidden costs like: staff, gratuity, cleaning fees, or overtime?
● Is there ample free parking? Or will my guests be charged for parking?
● Is there a backup plan in case of inclement weather?
● Do you have a preferred vendor list or can we use anyone we want as long as they are licensed and insured?
● Can we do both the ceremony and reception here?
● Can furniture/items be moved around or does everything stay in place?
● What is provided with the rental (i.e. tables, chairs. linens, china, etc.)?
● Do you provide security for events on your property?
Although most couples, start choosing their venue and vendors before hiring a planner, let us remind you this is where our expertise becomes invaluable. We have relationships with great professional vendors who will fit with your style and your budget which saves you time, stress & money! We would love to be a part of your love story!
Until Next Week Our Beautiful Readers!