Written by Decadent Details Events Assistant, Stephany LaCruz
Hello Our Beautiful Readers,
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend as we get back into the swing of things at work. If you aren’t too busy with work, you should spoil yourself with Decadent Details new blog! We bring a topic that is probably every bride's favorite part of planning her wedding, something you should share with the people closest to your heart. A process you share with the people closest to your heart. Ever heard of ‘Say Yes to the Dress’? That’s right ladies, today’s topic is about the most important dress you’ll ever wear in your life. Here are some important tips for when you go dress shopping with your mother and some friends.
- We suggest not taking too many people to the appointments with you because too many opinions can become overwhelming. Which can make it harder to pick out the perfect one.
- Make sure to set an appointment wherever you go. This will ensure that you are given the attention you deserve with the help of someone trained to know what looks the best on different body types. They may give you a dress you didn’t see yourself wearing but you end up loving it.
- Don’t expect to fall in love with the first dress you try on. Try on a couple of different ones before you find the one you know that’s meant to be. Who knows, maybe the 58th dress is the one!
- While trying on dresses your attendant is going to be helping you get in and out of those dresses. So make sure you wear a strapless bra which works with the most necklines and some comfy undergarments you won’t mind being seen in.
- Don’t feel like you have to purchase a dress. Try on a couple of dresses and take a couple of days to figure out if that’s really the dress for you. If you didn’t like anything from that bridal store it’s okay to go to a different one, don’t think you’re forced to only one.
- Keep an eye out on local bridal stores and when they plan on having their sample sales. You could find the dress of your dreams for a more convenient price tag.
- Consider your venue and wedding style. Are you planning a formal wedding or a beautiful beach wedding. A wedding dress that's perfect for a black tie affair is entirely different than one you would wear barefoot on the beach. We suggest trying on dresses which fit with the style of your wedding and the season you're getting married in.
Keep these tips in mind when you’re out looking for dresses with your loved ones to help stay stress free. If you have any other questions when it comes to going out to buy your dress than feel free to email or call Decadent Details with any questions! Remember regardless of what style you end up with, the only thing that matters is that you feel beautiful!
Until Next Week Our Beautiful Readers!