A year ago today, we had the honor of watching this beautiful couple tie the knot! We had a blast helping them plan their beautiful wedding day! There were so many personal touches which made their day special! From the backdrop for their ceremony built by Rebecca's Dad, the china on each table which Rebecca's Mom collected, the awesome Eagle's themed rehearsal dinner planned by Jurel's Mom, the signs for the wedding were created by the bride herself. It was an absolutely beautiful day!
We have enjoyed watching your love grow over the last year and know it will only continue to grow stronger with each passing year! We thank you for letting us be a part of your beautiful day!
Happy 1st Anniversary, Rebecca & Jurel!
Thank you to all of the amazing vendors who helped us make their beautiful dream day come true!
- Wedding Planners - Decadent Details Events
- Ceremony & Reception – Saddle Woods Farm
- Officiant – Brother Terry Carver
- DJ – Snyder Entertainment
- Phographer – Lane Photography
- Draping – Warrington & Company
- Florist – Green Finch Floral Design
- Caterer – Wildberry Catering
- Bartending - SmedeEvents
- Hair & Make-up – Elizabeth Buikema
- Videographer – Joey von Haege